How do I connect my Bluetooth to my 2010 Kia?
1) From the control panel, press the [PHONE] button, then select Phone settings > Add new device. Alternatively, you can also press the Call/Answer button on your steering wheel. 2) Activate Bluetooth on the device you want to connect. Search for your vehicle’s system and then select it.
Does a 2010 Kia have Bluetooth?
Lacking real driving excitement, the Kia Soul makes up for it with some impressive electronics, all standard with the Exclaim trim level….The Bottom Line.
|Model||2010 Kia Soul|
|Bluetooth phone support||Standard|
|Disc player||Single CD, MP3 compatible|
|MP3 player support||iPod integration|
Does a 2010 Kia Rio have Bluetooth?
2010 Rio LX and SX trims levels offer the availability of Bluetooth, automatic cruise control, and side mirrors with integrated turn signals. Anti-lock brakes (ABS), with four-wheel discs, are standard on all 2010 Kia Rio LX and SX models.
How do I turn on Bluetooth in my Kia?
Connecting to Bluetooth® in Your Kia Vehicle
- Turn on Bluetooth® in your smartphone’s settings.
- Press the “Mode” or “Information” button on the steering wheel.
- Select “Setup” on the touch-screen.
- Select “Phone” on the touch-screen.
- Select “Bluetooth Connection” on the touch-screen.
- Select “Add New” on the touch-screen.
How do you play music through Bluetooth in a Kia?
Press [HOME] button or  > [Media] > [Bluetooth Audio].
How do I set up Bluetooth in my Kia car?
Does Kia Rio have Bluetooth?
Mid-line Rio models have Bluetooth as standard. Upgrades include navigation, Kia’s UVO infotainment system by Microsoft, rear camera, leather upholstery and heated front seats.
Why isn’t my Bluetooth working in my Kia?
Any other devices not in use should have the Bluetooth turned off to avoid connection issues. Turn Bluetooth off on your smartphone and your Kia. Then restart the vehicle and your electronic device. Once both are restarted, enable Bluetooth on both and try connecting again.
Does Kia Rio 2011 have Bluetooth?
Kia’s Rio5 hatchback is covered separately in the Cars.com Research section. Bluetooth connectivity was a late addition for the 2010 model year; for 2011, it is now available as part of the Value Package.
Can I add Bluetooth to my car?
There are three ways to go about installing Bluetooth in your automobile. One involves a universal Bluetooth kit that works in any vehicle while another option is to use a vehicle-specific kit that connects to the factory stereo in your car. Then there’s the pricier option to buy a car stereo with built-in Bluetooth.
Why won’t my phone connect to my Kia?
What year was Bluetooth put into cars?
In 2001, the first Bluetooth hands-free car kits were introduced. Since then, Bluetooth has brought new levels of safety to our roads and more convenience to the in-car experience.