How do I contact KP Service Desk?
- 1-800-464-4000. 1-800-788-0616 Español. 1-800-757-7585 中文 711 TTY. Hours: 24/7 for most services, except major holidays.
- Medicare members. 1-800-443-0815.
- 1-800-788-0710. Hours: Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. to 7 p.m., except major holidays.
Where is the corporate headquarters for Kaiser Permanente?
Oakland, CAKaiser Permanente / Headquarters
What is the billing address for Kaiser Permanente?
HMO/DHMO/Senior Advantage Products
|Benefits and eligibility||800-464-4000|
|Claims filing requirements and status||800-390-3510|
|EDI (Electronic claims submission)||EDISupport@kp.org|
|Claims submission address||Kaiser Foundation Health Plan, Inc.|
|Claims Administration Department P.O. Box 7004 Downey, CA 90242-7004|
Where is Kaiser Permanente located in the United States?
Oakland, Calif. Founded in 1945, Kaiser Permanente headquartered in Oakland, California, comprises: Kaiser Foundation Health Plan, Inc. Kaiser Foundation Hospitals and its subsidiaries.
Is Kaiser only in California?
Kaiser Permanente service areas include all or parts of: • California • Colorado • Georgia • Hawaii • Maryland • Oregon • Virginia • Washington • Washington, D.C. As a Kaiser Permanente member, you’re covered for emergency and urgent care anywhere in the world.
How do I contact the CEO of Kaiser Permanente?
Chairman & Chief Executive Officer
- (Direct) +1 510 ❅❅❅ ❅❅❅❅ (Direct)
- (HQ) (510) 271-5910. (HQ)
- (HQ) 1 Kaiser Plaza, Oakland, California, 94612, United States. (HQ)
How do I submit a payment to Kaiser Permanente?
Attach an itemized statement from the provider that includes:
- Member’s name and ID number.
- Provider’s name and address.
- Date of service.
- Place of service (doctor’s office, emergency room, urgent care)
- Diagnosis (ICD10) and procedure (CPT) codes.
- Itemized charges and proof of payment.
How do I submit a bill to Kaiser for reimbursement?
How do I get reimbursed for care I received on my trip? To submit a reimbursement claim for emergency or urgent care you received while traveling, sign in to kp.org and visit “Coverage & Costs.”1,2 If you don’t have a kp.org account, or need assistance, call the Away from Home Travel Line at 951-268-3900 (TTY 711).
Who is the medical director of Kaiser Permanente?
Jeff Convissar, MD is the Medical Director at Kaiser Permanente’s Care Management Institute. He has been with Kaiser Permanente since 1992. Jeff was previously the Executive Director of National Risk Management.
Who is the head of Kaiser Permanente?
Greg A. Adams
Greg A. Adams is the chair and chief executive officer of Kaiser Foundation Health Plan, Inc. and Hospitals.
What is Kaiser payer ID?
Kaiser Permanente’s payer ID number is 94134. By electronic delivery: Contact 866-285-0361 (toll free) for instructions on submitting electronic claims.