How do I install SpamAssassin on Windows?
To install SpamAssassin as a Windows Service:
- If necessary, download and install SpamAssassin for Windows.
- Download and install AlwaysUp, if necessary.
- Start AlwaysUp.
- Select Application > Add to open the Add Application window:
- On the General tab:
How do I run SpamAssassin?
How to use SpamAssassin
- Log in to cPanel through your dashboard.
- Click on My cPanel.
- Go to the Mail section.
- Click on the Spam Filters icon.
- Click Process New Emails and Mark them as Spam button to enable it.
- Click Process New Emails and Mark them as Spam button to disable it.
What is SpamAssassin setup?
About Spamassassin Spamassassin is a free and open-source mail filter written in Perl that is used to identify spam using a wide range of heuristic tests on mail headers and body text. It will save your mailbox from much unwanted spam emails.
How do I enable SpamAssassin in Plesk?
To switch on SpamAssassin:
- Go to Tools & Settings > Spam Filter (in the Mail group).
- Select the option Switch on server-wide SpamAssassin spam filtering.
- To let your users set their own spam filtering preferences on a per-mailbox basis, select the option Apply individual settings to spam filtering.
How does Apache SpamAssassin work?
A message is matched against all tests and Apache SpamAssassin combines the results into a global score which is assigned to the message. The higher the score, the higher the probability that the message is spam. Apache SpamAssassin has an internal (configurable) score threshold to classify a message as spam.
What is SpamAssassin cPanel?
Apache SpamAssassin is a user-friendly email utility which examines incoming mail for different spam characteristics. It uses various network tests and spam filtering to get an overall score in order to decide whether the mail should be considered as spam or not.