How do I reset my TZ 105?
Hold down the reset button for 10 seconds. On a TZ the reset button is located next to the power jack. On an NSa the reset button is located on the front. Once the test light on the device becomes solid or begins to blink then the SonicWall is in safe mode.
How do I reset my tz470?
- Hold down the reset button for 10 seconds.
- The device will reboot when you release the reset button.
- Set your computers IP address to 192.168.
- Connect your computer to the LAN port on the SonicWALL TZ.
- Click the boot icon next to “Current Firmware with Factory Default Settings.”
How do I reset my SonicWall TZ 215 to factory defaults?
Load factory default configuration on the Sonicwall TZ 215
- Power off the Sonicwall TZ 215.
- Using a pin hold down the reset button and power the Sonicwall TZ 215 on.
- Release the reset button once the wrench light begins to blink on the front of the Sonicwall TZ 215.
How do I get my SonicWall out of safe mode?
Use a paperclip or toothpick to press and hold the reset button on the back of the appliance for ten to fifteen seconds. The reset button is in a small hole next to the console port or next to the power supply, depending on the SonicWall model.
How do I reset my SonicWall password?
- Go to www.mysonicwall.com.
- Enter your username or email address and then select the “forgot password?” link.
- Verify the username or email.
- Check the box next to the reCAPTCHA.
- Click Next. You will see a confirmation page saying that an email with further instructions has been sent to your email address.
How do I get MySonicWall activation key?
- Go to www.mysonicwall.com and log in.
- Click on Product Management then My Products.
- Click on the Serial number on which the key should be applied,
- Go to Licenses.
- Click the Key icon. to the right of the service you are trying to activate.
- Enter the 8-digit Activation Key in the pop up window and click Confirm.
Why is my SonicWall in safe mode?
The SafeMode feature allows you to recover quickly from uncertain configuration states with a simplified management interface that includes the same settings available on the System > Settings page. Connect your computer to the MGMT port on the appliance and configure your IP address with an address on the 192.168.
Where is the SonicWall authentication code?
The authentication code is present on all new SonicWall products beginning with the SOHO TZW….This can be found on:
- The Silver Label on the bottom exterior of your unit.
- The System Information Tab at System > Status once you log into your firmware.
- The bottom of the product packaging.
What is the default login for the SonicWall tz300?
After the device reboots, you can again connect to it at the 192.168.168.168 address. The default login is: admin and password. At this point the device is reset to factory defaults. SonicWALL TZ series typical front and back port layout TZ300
How do I Reset my tz or NSA to default settings?
You will need a computer or laptop with an Ethernet cable and the ability to set a static IP address on the computer. Hold down the reset button for 10 seconds. On a TZ the reset button is located next to the power jack. On an NSa the reset button is located on the front.
How do I reset the device to the factory default settings?
Click the boot icon next to “Current Firmware with Factory Default Settings.” After the device reboots, you can again connect to it at the 192.168.168.168 address. The default login is: admin and password. At this point the device is reset to factory defaults.