How do I update my Office 2010 license?
How to Change an Office 2010 License/Product Key
- The solution is to change the product key to another product key.
- Open “regedit”
- Navigate the registry to: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Office\14.0\Registration\ and delete the whole “Registration” key located under the “14.0” key.
- Select “Delete”
- Press “Yes”
How do I install Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2010 with a product key?
Install 32-bit (default) Office 2010
- Insert the Office 2010 disc into the drive.
- When prompted, enter the product key.
- Read and accept the Microsoft Software License Terms, and then click Continue.
- Follow the prompts and after Office installs, click Close.
How do I find my product key for Microsoft Office 2010 on my computer?
How to Find Product Key of Microsoft Office 2010:
- Click “Application” tab under “Registry Key”.
- View Applications Registry Keys on the right panel. EaseUS Key Finder will show all keys of installed software. Copy the targeted serial numbers. Also, you can click “Print” or “Save”.
What is the product key for Microsoft Office 2010?
When you install Office 2010, you’ll be prompted to enter a 25-character product key that looks something like this: XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX
Can I reinstall Microsoft Office 2010 Professional Plus key on another device?
However, the only thing that must be taken care of is the fact that it is valid for only one device and therefore be deactivated on the previous device before reinstalling it on a new one. Microsoft Office2010 Professional plus Key offers advanced features in certain applications. Some of the features are listed below.
What do I do if my office 2010 product key doesn’t work?
If you’re having problems activating your Office 2010 product key, go to Activate Office 2010. My Office 2010 product key doesn’t work There are several reasons why you might get an error after entering a product key.
How to activate Microsoft Office 2010 Professional Plus?
Those who want to use Microsoft Office2010 professional plus, they should activate it legally through the Microsoft Office 2010 Professional plus Product key. For the activation process, Office 2010 Toolkit and EZ-Activator are universal and simple activators for Office2010. It includes a set of tools for managing licenses and activation.