How do you decorate the sides of a TV?
Decor Dilemma: What to Do with the Wall Behind Your TV
- Create A Faux Built-In.
- Build Out A Mixed Media Wall.
- Hide Your TV Inside A Cabinet.
- Cover Your TV With A Curtain.
- Set Up A Room Divider.
- Mount Your TV On The Fireplace.
- Built A Floating Media Unit.
- Create A Mixed Media Gallery.
What should I hang around my TV?
TVs generally look nice against neutral wall shades such as whites, off-whites, and grays. If you’re looking to camouflage your screen a bit, you may consider going with a dark paint color like black or surrounding your TV with a vibrant gallery wall, so it blends in.
How can I make my TV look nice in a room?
- Make your TV part of a dedicated seating area.
- Retract the TV into a bed end unit.
- Pair with a fireplace to create a cozy nook.
- Balance modern technology with antique furniture.
- Conceal a TV behind sliding panels.
- Tuck it into the en suite bathroom.
- Keep it flush with built-in furniture.
- Combine it with your home office.
Can you put artwork above TV?
If you have a TV console, hang your artwork a few inches on top of it–around 6 to 12 inches–depending on its size. Buying a TV stand or console that is too small. Another common mistake is buying your stand without considering the size of TV or art pieces that you’ll put on top of it or on the wall behind it.
How do you decorate a TV console?
- 7 Tips for Decorating a TV Stand. A TV stand deserves more than just your TV.
- Play With Shapes.
- Keep It Clean & Neutral.
- Match Decor to Your Stand.
- Make It Mid-Century Modern.
- Choose Three to Four Decorative Objects.
- Incorporate Faux Plants.
- Add Side Bookcases.
How do you decorate a media wall?
- Maximize the storage potential of your media wall.
- Media walls are not just for living rooms.
- Incorporate seating nooks into the design.
- Double up on screens for efficient homeworking.
- Use a console table to create a media wall effect.
- Combine a media wall with a gallery wall.
- Display decorative items on recessed shelves.
What decor can I put above TV?
9 Best Above TV Decor Ideas | Decorating Above TV
- Empty blank space above TV.
- Decorate TV with floating shelf.
- Wall lamp above TV.
- Artistic wide wall art above TV.
- Gorgeous decorative wall clock above TV.
- TV with pendant lamp.
- Decorative mirror above TV.
- Decorate above TV using set of wall art.
How do you decorate a large TV console?