What does 10 sheet shredder mean?
The multi-purpose 10-sheet Cross-cut powerhouse shredder The maximum shredding capacity of the shredders for home office with high security is 10 sheets of paper at a single pass, and the paper will be shredded into small particles measuring 13/64 x 1- 37/64 inches.
How do you clear a paper jam in a Fellowes shredder?
This is typically located on the top of the shredder.
- Set the switch to reverse mode or press and hold the reverse button for 2-3 seconds allowing the machine to work the jammed paper out.
- As the shredder is reversing, gently pull the uncut portion of the paper from the machine.
- Resume shredding once the jam is cleared.
What’s a good shredder for home use?
The best paper shredder right now
- Fellowes Powershred 79Ci Paper Shredder.
- Bonsaii Evershred C169-B.
- Fellowes Powershred 99Ci.
- Aurora AS810SD.
- Rexel 2101942UK.
- Amazon Basics Cross Cut paper and credit card shredder.
- Fellowes Powershred 73Ci.
- Robert Dyas 6-sheet Cross-Cut Paper Shredder.
How good is the Fellowes powershred 60cs Shredder?
Fellowes Powershred 60Cs is an excellent machine and Fellowes makes great products. You need to know that this is a heavy machine/shredder. All the weight is located at the head of the shredder on top of the bucket. The bucket is plastic and weighs nothing. Removing the head from the bucket is difficult due to the weight.
How does the safesense Shredder work?
Features a 6 gallon bin. SafeSense advanced electronic safety sensor automatically disables the shredder when hands touch the paper opening. Every shredder runs for a limited period of time before it needs to cool down. This is run-time. The longer you need to shred, the more run-time you will need. – Shreds paper into cross sections.
Why won’t my Fellowes Shredder work?
When the Safe Sense light is on, the shredder will not operate at all. I emailed Fellowes support and they just said to try moving the shredder to a different location, as the Safe Sense light is sensitive to heat variations because it senses heat and thinks it’s your hand, so it turns off for safety.
How many sheets can a 60C Shredder shred?
This child and pet safe shredder features Safe Sense Technology that stops shredding when hands touch the paper opening. The 60Cs shreds 10 sheets per pass into 5/32-inch x 1-9/16-inch cross-cut particles (Security Level P-4). Shreds for up to 6 minutes before a 20 minute cool down period is needed. Features a 6 gallon bin.