What is the highest paying job part-time?
Top 19 Highest Paying Part-Time Jobs
- Private Tutoring. If you have significant experience or education in a particular subject, you might be able to translate that into a high-paying tutoring gig.
- Truck Driver.
- Graphic Designer.
- Writer / Copywriter.
- Management Analyst.
What entry-level jobs pay the most with no experience?
Here are the best entry-level jobs for people with no experience:
- Social Media Manager. 2019 US Median Pay: $16.54 per hour [source: PayScale]
- Virtual Assistant. 2019 US Median Pay: $19.16 [source: BLS]
- Flight Attendant.
- Insurance Sales Agent.
- Financial Clerk.
- Veterinary Assistant.
- Public Relations Associate.
- Tax Preparer.
What jobs pay the most at entry-level?
The 15 highest paying entry-level jobs
- Social Media Manager. Annual salary: $77,500.
- Software Developer. Annual salary: $107,500.
- Human Resource Associate. Annual salary: $73,500.
- Executive Assistant. Annual salary: $70,000.
- Marketing Associate. Annual salary: $76,500.
- Sales Representative.
- Database Analyst.
What jobs pay well with little hours?
10 high-paying jobs that expect employees to work fewer than 40 hours per week
- Personal trainer. National average salary: $35,460 per year.
- Photographer. National average salary: $39,968 per year.
- Nutritionist. National average salary: $40,479 per year.
- Real estate agent.
What are the most laid back jobs?
Here are 22 jobs you can pursue if you have a laid-back personality and want a lucrative, rewarding career:
- Social media manager. National average salary: $46,074 per year.
- Dietitian. National average salary: $48,178 per year.
- Graphic designer.
- Massage therapist.
Can you get rich working 9 5?
If you ever want to be a millionaire, you need to stop doing the 9 to 5 and start doing 95.” He’s not the only self-made millionaire to say that the steady salary that comes with a 9-to-5 job is holding people back from getting rich.
What are the highest paying entry level jobs?
Glassdoor crunched the numbers to identify these profitable positions — read on to find out the 25 highest paying entry level jobs and apply today! 1. Data Scientist Companies Hiring: Vanderbilt University, T. Rowe Price, Optiver US, Tradeweb Markets LLC, Capgemini & more
How do I get a part-time job with a high salary?
A lot of high-paying part-time jobs are for independent contractors or freelance jobs. First, learn about what you want to do and gain the skills necessary to earn a higher wage. Then, start networking. Put the word out that you are looking for a part-time job. Let people know what you do and start advertising your skills.
What are the best part-time jobs that pay well?
There are tons more part-time jobs that pay really well out there. It might take a bit of digging, but this list gives you a great starting point. Jump Ahead To 1. Food Server 2. Private Tutor 3. School Bus Driver 4. Virtual Assistant 5. Customer Service Rep 6. House Cleaner 7. Mail Carrier 8. Social Media Assistant 9. Content Writer 10.
Is a high-paying entry-level job right for You?
While your income will likely increase throughout your career, starting with a high-paying job is an ideal place to begin. This article provides a comprehensive look at 15 entry-level jobs that pay well.