What is voicemail number for Vodacom?
More videos on YouTube
|Service||Old Code||New Code|
|Listen to voicemail||121||132|
|Leave voicemail message||082 14(last 9 digits of cellphone number)||134 or 082 14 (last 9 digits of cellphone number|
How do I setup my voicemail on Vodacom?
To activate the service call 082 111 free from your Vodacom phone, or log in to My Vodacom.
How do I activate voicemail on Vodafone?
- Go to the Home screen and select the Phone app.
- Choose voicemail.
- Choose Set up and create your voicemail password, then tap done.
- Select Custom or Default. If you choose Custom, you can record a greeting. Then press Save.
Why is my voicemail number different than my phone number?
Hello Sha4, Welcome to the community! Generally, the Voicemail Retrieval number is not the same as your phone number. However, you can access your voicemail using your phone number if you’re calling from a different device.
How do I call voicemail on Vodafone?
Your voicemail inbox is automatically switched on. Call 121 from your Vodafone mobile to listen to voicemails and record personal greetings. If you’re a Pay monthly customer or have a Pay as you go Bundle, calling 121 will use minutes from your allowance.
What are the codes for Vodacom?
Codes for all customers
- Service: My Vodacom Services Menu. Code: *135#
- Service: CallMe. Code: *140*MSISDN#
- Service: Customize CallMe. Code: *140#
- Service: Balance Inquiry. Code: *136#
- Service: Recharge. Code: *136*01*Recharge PIN#
- Service: Please Recharge Me.
- Service: Data bundle transfer.
- Service: Airtime transfer.
What is Vodacom USSD code?
Dial *135# and follow the service menu that pops up if you want to see the amount of data of have. 135 is also the Vodacom internet settings USSD code.
How do I set up voicemail on my Android phone?
Android Voicemail Set Up
- Tap the three dots (upper right corner of screen)
- Tap “Settings”
- Tap “Voicemail”
- Tap “Advanced settings”
- Tap “Setup.
- Tap “Voicemail number”
- Enter your 10-digit phone number and tap “OK.
- Tap the home key to return to the main menu.
How do I listen to my mailbox?
To listen to your voicemail messages on an Android phone:
- Turn on your phone and open the Phone app.
- Call your voicemail system.
- Enter your voicemail system passcode.
- Tap the key that allows you to check messages.
- Listen to each message and tap the corresponding key to replay it, delete it, or save it.
What is my voicemail number on Vodacom?
For all Vodacom numbers your voicemail number is: +27 82 14….then the last 9 digits of your number (aka your number minus the first 0)
Does Vodacom have a dedicated customer care department available 24/7?
With this number of subscribers and the array of services they offer, it is expected that Vodacom’s customers should have a way to contact the network’s customer care should there be any trouble. Vodacom has not failed in this regard as they have a dedicated customer care department available 24/7 to attend to any issue.
How do I make a complaint to Vodacom?
All you have to do is dial the general or relevant customer care line, follow the voice prompt, and connect to a representative. However, if you wish to visit a Vodacom office to lodge your complaint, that is also possible. All you need to do is to locate the closest Vodacom store in your area.
How long does a voicemail box stay active?
Voicemail System:- Voicemail box will close after 40days of no activity, this is defined as depositing of messages, Voicemail box owner checking for messages all within a period of 40 days. That makes no sense , it works for first week for me, then stops.