Where is the Edit Profile button on Facebook?
Tap in the top right of Facebook, then tap your name. Tap Edit Profile below your name. Tap to add information, or tap EDIT next to the info you want to change.
Why can’t I edit my Facebook profile?
If you’re using the Facebook mobile app, close out of the app and reopen. If you’re on a mobile device, make sure you’re connected to a reliable data or Wi-Fi network. If you’re on a computer, refresh the page and try again. Wait and try changing your profile picture later.
Where is the Profile tab on Facebook?
Find Your Facebook Profile You can access your Facebook profile page by selecting your name or profile icon in the upper-right corner, the small badge with your profile photo.
Does Facebook have an edit button?
Scroll over your Facebook page’s call-to-action button and click the “Edit” button in the drop-down menu that appears.
How do I edit info on my Facebook page?
To add info to your Page:
- In the bottom right of Facebook, tap. .
- Tap Pages.
- Go to your Page and tap About.
- Tap Edit Page Info.
- Tap the sections you want to edit and add your info.
- Tap Save.
How do I edit my page name on Facebook?
How to change your Facebook page name on the Facebook website
- From the Facebook homepage, click Pages in the sidebar menu on the left.
- In the sidebar menu on the left, scroll down and click Edit Page Info.
- At the top of the page, under General, click inside the Name text box and enter a new name.
How do I edit a picture I already posted on Facebook?
How do I edit my photos on Facebook?
- Tap in the top right of Facebook, then tap your name.
- Scroll down and tap Photos.
- Tap the photo you want to edit.
- Tap More Options below the photo.
- Tap Edit Photo.
- When you’re finished with your edits, tap Done Editing.
How do I edit my profile on mobile?
Here’s how to edit your profile on the Android app:
- On the home screen, tap the More icon at the bottom right.
- Tap Settings > Settings > Profile.
- You’ll see numerous options of details to edit, including your name, gender, location or About Me description.
- Tap edit next to the information you’d like to change.
How can I edit my Facebook page?
Tap in the top right of Facebook. Tap Pages. Go to your Page and tap More. Tap Edit Page.
How do I put a new profile picture on Facebook?
To add a Facebook profile picture or change your current profile picture:
- Click your profile picture in the top right of Facebook.
- Click in the bottom right of your profile picture.
- Choose a photo or add a frame.
- Click to crop your photo and then click Save.
Why can’t I change my page name?
If you don’t see the option to edit your Page’s name: You don’t have a Page role that allows you to change your Page’s name. Learn how to see your Page role. You or another admin recently changed your Page’s name.